Establishing strong roots is important for the future. Square Roots Preschool exists to provide a safe, developmentally-appropriate environment for preschool. Our focus is to provide a secure and stimulating early education experience that promotes each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive development. Our goal is to help grow a desire in children to be life-long learners.
Why Square Roots?
• secure, comforting transition between home and school for a successful first-time preschool experience
• small class size of four children (state ratio is 1:13+) enables the teacher to have a powerful impact on each child’s development
• degreed preschool teacher and support staff
• on-staff consultant: early childhood development professor with over 40 years of experience
• healthy snacks, organic when possible
• nontoxic, natural environment free of harmful chemicals
• safe, stimulating outdoor play area
• opportunities for family involvement
• ongoing, thorough communication with parents
Square Roots is a home-based Gilbert-area preschool uniquely designed to be your child’s secure transition into kindergarten. We partner with parents to establish roots for a successful path of life-long learning. Our goal is to have a classroom that encourages imagination and builds confidence. Our creative curriculum is play-based.
We educate our students about their place and responsibility in their community. We teach wellness and maintain an environmentally-friendly, chemical-free classroom.
At Square Roots, your child will be in an environment that emphasized interpersonal skills, environmental awareness, and a sense of community. Classroom materials serve needs from helping children to develop their sensory and motor skills to problem solving and teamwork, all of which help build pre-kindergarten skills.
We currently offer two scheduling options for our two-day, class-only program and are taking names for an interest list for an afternoon class. We work with our families on an individual basis, so please let us know your needs.
We would love to give you a classroom tour! Please call 480.447.ROOT or email email@example.com for more information.