At Square Roots Preschool, we’re growing life-long learners.
Establishing strong roots is important for the future. Square Roots Preschool exists to provide a secure and stimulating early education experience that promotes each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive development. Our goal is to help grow a desire in children to be life-long learners.
Why Square Roots?
• secure, comforting transition from home
• small class size of 4 children (state ratio is 1:13) enables the teacher to have a powerful impact on each child’s development.
• degreed teacher and support staff
• on-staff consultants: early childhood development professor with over 40 years experience and degreed speech therapist
• healthy snacks, organic when possible
• nontoxic, natural environment free of harmful chemicals
• safe, stimulating outdoor play area
• ongoing, thorough communication with parents and opportunities for family involvement
We are now scheduling tours for fall enrollment for ages 2-5. Please call 480.447.ROOT or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.